- The Loft: Beautiful wooden loft nestled in the top of one of our sheds, with a beautiful view of the Kamberg mountain as well as of Giant’s Castle and the fields below with our Appaloosa’s. The loft sleeps 4 to 5 people. Main bedroom has a queen size bed in. The open plan lounge has a window bench that can sleep one and then there’s also the double sleeper, sleeper couch in the lounge as well. The loft is fully kitted out, all you need to bring is your own food. For the cold winter days there’s a fire place which makes it feel really cosy! Unfortunately no braai facilities for this unit.
- The Cottage: The quaint thatched cottage is near the edge of the cliff near the main farm house, with a breath taking view of all the surrounding mountains as well as full view of the Little Mooi River that runs through the farm. The cottage can sleep 4 people. A double bed down stairs and then 2 single beds upstairs on a mezzanine. The cottage also has a fire place and is fully kitted and has a small veranda with braai facilities. All you need to bring is food, drink and warm clothing. Everything else, including firewood and linen, is supplied.
- The Bushcamp: Two separate sleeping areas (1st area – x1 double bed and a bunk bed, 2nd area x2 single beds and a bunk bed) – total 8. Shower, toilet, preparation area and boma with “Bonfire” fireplace. There’s no electricity at the Bushcamp
You need to bring all your own gear for the bushcamp, we only supply the mattresses and fire wood. Mountain views, your own space, self-catering — and lots of firewood for those cosy evening fires. Braai areas – what more do you need?
Near By Activities
- Kamberg Nature Reserve
- Hlatikulu Wetlands & Crane Centre
- Giants Castle is 32km from us
- Golfing @ Glengarry
- Trout fishing in the Little Mooi
- Horse Riding
- Midlands Meander
- Knckered Swan Pup & Grill & Kamberg Store